Summary of My 2011

It's the last day of 2011 and a countdown party was to start at Glady's place but cancelled due to the untimely passing of her beloved mother. How is 2011 to me? If I have to give a rating, I would rate 6 out of 10 at most.

Work-wise, it has been just too mundane...nothing to shout about, really. Finance is manageable while stock & share investment has been rather lacklustre throughout the entire year For my achievements in 2011, I would say earning ACTA qualification is an added credence to my resume that probably set the trainer path for me in the near future and on the outdoor frontier, it would be the completion of two full marathons, Sundown and Stanchart and the second consecutive climb to Mt Kinabalu.

Going into 2012, a dragon year but global economy has expected to be weak. I will hit the half century mark in Feb and I have to carefully weigh my options, whether to stay put or venture out. While trying to stay positive, I am looking forward to the new year with some plans already put in place. It will still be a challenging year but life still goes on, for better or worse. I am ready for 2012, are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinking Vessel

Gunung Belumut Climb

Hike Up Gunung Pulai and Kangkar Pulai Fruit Farm Tour