Birthday Celebration With 2 Babes

It was my 46th birthday on 12 Feb lah. It was so nice of Sabrina and Mandy, my two favourite babes to buy me dinner @ Crystal Jade on my birthday. Rare chance to have two hot babes to celeberate birthday with an old man, how not to miss out man! Anway, thanks alot to the two of them and I'll never forget this special moment.


Me and the cake and that little candle.


That's Mandy. Come to think of it, are we compatible or not? Hmm...




That sweet little thing is Sabrina in her new hairdo but I still prefer her with long hair though. By the way, it's my own opinion hor but it's Jeremy's opinion that matters most lah.


The King and his ahem....No.1 & No.2, well in my dream lor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinking Vessel

Gunung Belumut Climb

Hike Up Gunung Pulai and Kangkar Pulai Fruit Farm Tour